Home is where the Heart belongs! LEDCA is an acronym for Lebialem Cultural and Development Association of the People of Lebialem Division in Cameroon. As an affiliate of LECDA-USA, Inc. (a non profit organization), LECDA-HOUSTON works for a United, Prosperous Lebialem Division in Cameroon and the diaspora. Donations to LECDA are tax deductible.
Goals and objective:
Sustainable development: our key words LECDA works towards practical developmental issues in Cameroon with peace as a watch word in our motherland Cameroon and the lebialem region in particular.
- Working on improvement of roads in Lebialem division.
- Raising funds for milk provision to Children born from HIV parents in Cameroon and specifically in the Lebialem region.
- We are working to promoting our culture within this town and to revamp the Lebialem ideology of hard work within Houston and its environs.
- Making process towards raising funds to embark on projects like education for all in the Lebialem Division and also to be promoting program that sensitize HIV/AIDS programs
- Working on attracting many more sons and daughters of the Lebialem origin to be part of the LECDA Houston by participating in awareness activities via the Cameroon Community in Houston Texas.
- We are also trying to organize culturally events within this town to promote our ideals of who we are and share our beautiful culture to all Cameroonians in Houston.